Retirees & Families
SAP ePayroll for Retirees
To log in to SAP ePayroll
Enter your seven-digit Employee ID and your SAP ePayroll password. Your default SAP ePayroll password will be "UPRR" plus the last four digits of your Social Security Number (e.g. UPRR1234). After logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
Please Note: In the event you have any issues with your login, please contact OSS at (800) 621-8953.
All payroll systems are components of SAP ePayroll , which gives you the following capabilities:
- View, print or save a copy of your paystubs.
- View, print or save a copy of your W-2 or 1099R.
- Review or change your W-4 withholdings.
- Sign up for direct deposit or change current direct deposit bank accounts.
- Retirees now will be able designate their funds to a primary and up to three secondary accounts with banks, brokerage firms or credit unions.